Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Awake at 3 AM

I just awoke with an extremely dry throat and sweating like crazy. Lost my pj's and put on a light weight robe to go to the kitchen for some cold OJ. Figured while I was up I'd check my email and post on here. Not sure if I've got another bug or just a continuation of the one that started weeks ago. I think I let my jobs take over too much and I've let my health fall too far to the side lines. I get to feeling like I have a mountain of energy back some days and then it's like my body screams for more sleep. I should have never let things get this far off track. I think I will try to lay back down for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...