Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Library findings



These are the books that made their way home with us today. Greg got Building Street Rods- all you need to know and Build your own Motocaravan. And I got Keep Your Cat Healthy the Natural Way and Before you build - 100 home-building pitfalls to avoid. We may yet turn our son into a full blown Hippy.

All I have left to do on my own list for today is vacuum and make our bed back up. Oh and cook dinner. I didn't get to post pictures of last nights meal as Greg dove in as soon as the broccoli casserole was pulled from the oven. Needless to say I think both of my fellas are glad to have me home cooking again. I do still want to get into my sewing room some today so I better get moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...