Search This Blog

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Head Cold & St Patrick's

I've awoke with a heavy head and sneezing. I'm glad that I am off and can get some rest today. In between naps I am planning to work on quilting projects.

Greg had a grand time in Five Points yesterday at the yearly St. Patrick's celebration. He said temptation was all around him but he didn't want to mess up his chance with getting in the Navy again. He was so excited that he got to video tape some of his favorite local bands. I was worried about him when we had a tremendous storm blow threw as it contained tornadoes and did some major damage. But he was safe and came home to us last night. Will I ever stop worrying - probably not.

Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day and I am thinking of sampling "things that are green". And it's also less than a week until Easter now... yikes! I hate when the Holiday's are set so close to one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...