Search This Blog

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Medications

Well I went to the Dr yesterday and have a URI/ Sinusitis; Venous insufficing; plantor fouins; LE edema; Dermitis... at least thats the best I can do at cyphering the Dr's handwriting. Basically I have too much fluid causing swelling and my veins are not closing properly in my left leg causing too much blood to stay in the lower part of my leg. He gave me some heavy duty Advil for the pain in my feet to take on a as needed basis. I'm on a medication to help relieve the fluid retention so I'm visiting the rest room more. And an antibiotic to clear up my sinus infection. I'll go in April for a thorough check-up. Geez... getting over 40 kinds stinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...