Search This Blog

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Busy Night

Last night I bussed a LOT of tables just to get people into eat so that they were not getting upset over the wait. I had Ginger in Retail so it worked out OK. Hopefully tonight I won't have to be doing that again. I'm exhausted!

Sounds like coffee is ready! YEAH! YUM!

I feel like I could be coming down with something but am hoping and praying that I am NOT! I took a Tylenol Flu last night as I had most of the symptoms listed on the box and boy did I sleep like a log. Kinda achy from that this morning. Luckily I don't have to be to work until 2 so perhaps it will have worn off by then and I won't feel do drug out.

We have English peas up in the garden and tons of garlic! A couple of the beds need reworking as the frames have disintegrated. All the beds really need to be amended with some peat moss and compost. And perhaps some lime and manure. We will need to plant squash and soon. If we don't plant it before the squash borer's arrival we won't get any for ourselves as they will riddle the plants and the fruits. We should have started tomatoes as well and peppers. Perhaps next weekend we can do that while I am off for my birthday. Friday Scott is taking off work and we are going to piddle the day away together; I'd like to go to the Carolina Spring Classic Craft Festival at the State Fair grounds. I'm not sure what else we will do but we will be together and thats what really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...