Search This Blog

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy St Patrick's Day Weekend!

There is to be the big Five Point's bash today but it's looking like rain. Scott and I don't care much about it but Greg was planning to go down to it for awhile today. Green beer just doesn't do anything for me.

We are having corned beef and cabbage in the restaurant until St. Patrick's Day. I'm wondering how traffic will be this weekend for me on the retail side. I re-worked half the store yesterday so it looks GREAT! And all the new product is on the floor so the rest is up to my staff and the guests. I don't go in until later today which is good as the laundry and housekeeping fairy is MIA and this place NEEDS attention BAD!

I want to buy 2 really nice recliners and a new couch when we get the den painted and the new flooring down. Perhaps a nice coffee table as well and some new lamps. I'm just ready for a complete update as we haven't bought any new furniture in over 10 years. It's hard to believe that we have lived in this house for that long but we have. I've been thinking on the kitchen re-model as well and if we build in cabinets in the den like we planned and paint them a crisp white then I'm thinking the kitchen should be a nice crisp white as well to carry throughout the room since they flow into one another. I'll talk with Scott about it when he gets up this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...