Search This Blog

Saturday, March 29, 2008

An end to March

It's looking like rain here today so it will be an indoor task day. I'm going to start with the laundry and cleaning. I'm so glad to be off today!

I never received the Invitation to Lenora's shower so either it was called off or they forgot to send me one. I will complete her gifts this afternoon and get them to her somehow. The little sweater is coming out so cute! I'm nearly finished with that and the hat and booties won't take long at all to complete. The quilt I may do the quilting on my sewing machine instead of by hand as that would be quicker. We'll see how fast I can pull this house together and get the sweater set finished first.

The medication must be working as I am feeling a bit better. At least I'm not swelling up quite so bad each day and my feet aren't absolutely killing me. On April 1rst I'm going to start back to walking everyday and try to shed off some of the weight I've gained since starting this new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...