Search This Blog

Friday, March 28, 2008

Getting in the Navy

Greg spent the night in a motel last night as part of his final admission requirements to get in the Navy. He will go through mental testing today. And he told me last night that he wasn't going to be able to eat dinner or breakfast as he can't weigh more than 201 pounds and they weighed him yesterday at 198. I'm wondering if they will put him on in this Sunday as that was the original date they had assigned him for entry. Scott gets back from TX tonight and we are both off tomorrow so hopefully we will get to spend some time with Greg before he leaves. It was strange being here alone last night; thats something that will take some getting used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...