Search This Blog

Friday, March 21, 2008

Busy Weekend!

Yesterday was wild... the Retail truck didn't get there until close to 7:30 last night and then all my regular truck people were ill and out so I had to call in 2 gals that had never done truck before to get it in the building and then we were crazy busy with people traveling last night. Today promises to be another HUGE traveling day. I'm going in early to get the price changes completed and to finish getting the truck to the floor. I'll be glad for my days off on Tuesday and Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...