Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Corpus Christi

Well Scott left a little while ago and is driving to Charlotte NC to catch his flight to TX. I hope he has a safe and productive trip and that he leaves the illness(es) that the people he is going to visit have been saying is going around down there. I'm all ready dealing with this sinus thing; no need or desire to add anything new to the mix. I'm glad that I'm off today as I can catch a nap this afternoon. All I really have to do outside the house today is visit the Dr.

I've got laundry going all ready this morning and I think I'll go change out our bed to fresh linens and dust and vacuum in there this morning before I go to the Dr. I have a bunch of clothes to put away as well. Perhaps I will take some things to His House today; just getting rid of some clutter would be GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...