Search This Blog

Monday, March 10, 2008

Back to WORK!

Well it's back to work today for both Scott and I. Yesterday Scott sanded the den and the part of the kitchen he had all ready hung wall board in. UGH! DUST! We were up until after midnight cleaning up from the sanding and we still didn't get all of it up so I will have to dust some more when I get home this evening. While Scott was sanding I tackled the HUGE pile of laundry and it's still not 100% done and will need to be completed tonight. At least we all have clean clothes for today.

I made vegetable soup yesterday and we all enjoyed that immensely. I miss being able to cook all our meals sometimes. Scott is a pretty good cook too and we would both be so much healthier if we stuck to cooking things ourselves but after a day at work we are both so exhausted and ready to just eat and then sleep that there is little energy left for cooking and then cleaning up afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...