Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

WIDE AWAKE

Well that was an interesting way to wake up this morning... my title came up half Hindi. I've turned the transliteration back off. It sounded like a good way to share my blog farther but I need to be able to read back over it myself and I can't read Hindi - pretty caricatures though.

I woke up thinking about Cycle Counts and I believe I reported short so I will need to email or call in my boo boo this morning. I think I forgot the items in the stockroom... UGH! I even counted them but I don't believe I added them to the ones I counted on the sales floor. I was in a rush to get them in but thats no excuse and they have to have accurate counts at corporate to know what to send us next. But it seems we count the same things every month... strange.

I work today and then I'm OFF tomorrow! Yeah! and then I'll work Thursday and then MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND will start! I'm looking forward to the Craft show Friday! I'm not sure about the Scots/Irish Festival as we've been talking about our endless Den project and how it REALLY needs to come to an end. So we may work on that Saturday instead. We've got sanding to do on sheet-rock and then we have to prime and paint walls. Next will be ripping out the kitchen and ordering new cabinets. Or we may finish the laundry room so I can move all my cleaning supplies out there in the cabinets we are planning to install. We have a LOT of projects in the works around here - maybe we should sit tight at home and get them done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...