Search This Blog

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Birthday and Current Project


Today was my 44th birthday! UGH! I've been ill all day. Not sure whats causing me to have such a horrible stomach ache but I'm hoping it's a virus that will pass quickly.

We were without power for several hours this morning. The wind blew a dead pine tree down near the neighborhood pool and they had to get it off the line and then replace some of the line that had been broken.

Once the power came back on I got back to work on the wall hanging that I'm doing for a swap. I did nearly all the appliqué today as well as the yo-yo wheel on the wheelbarrow. I still have a daffodil to put in the remaining unadorned block along the top. I plan to do some bead work as well and may even add a few silk ribbon flowers to the inside of the wheelbarrow. I only have until the end of the month to get it in the mail to my swap partner. I think it's turning out quite nice so far. Sorry the pictures so dark; I'll post another after I've done a bit more work and it's daylight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...