Search This Blog

Friday, March 07, 2008

First signs of Spring

Scott and I walked around our front yard this morning finding all the flowers and new leaf buds that are coming out. I was pointing out things I want to move up to the property before we put the house on the market next Spring. We really need to do all moving before the heat of Summer arrives; like before the end of May. After we've moved what we want to keep we will fill the beds we've decided will remain with azalea bushes and just let the grass take over the beds that have never really developed well here. LOTS to do but today and tomorrow I want to play hookie from all work and chores and enjoy growing a full year older.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...