Search This Blog

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Care Bear Quilt



These are the fabrics that I bought the other day at Hancock Fabrics to make a baby quilt for Lenora. They've all been pre-washed and now just need ironing and cutting into squares, rectangles and triangles. I have a pattern in mind all ready; I just need to draw it out on graph paper. I'll start on sewing it Wednesday when I am off. I've got to switch my schedule around a bit so that I can attend the shower on the 30th. I also bought yarn to crochet a hoodie for her. I got the pattern off http://www.jo-ann.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...