Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Laundry Fairy

Apparently the Laundry Fairy can only create laundry and not push any through the machines as of late. I am waiting on towels to dry so that I can get a shower and get ready for work. Thankfully I got up early enough to have time to wait.

Yesterday I stopped in at Jo-Ann's to pick up some fabric to finish the spring wall hanging that I am working on. I needed a couple REAL yellow FQ's to make a daffodil. They had gotten in some Debbie Mum cat fabrics so of course I had to have a half yard of each of those as well.

Today has to go smoother than yesterday - it just HAS TO! I got everything done that I needed to do but it was just under the wire all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...