Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

OK OK I give~!

I've made a dr appt for tomorrow about the strange spot on my left leg that swells and gets hot and to perhaps find out why my feet have been hurting so much as of late. And I'll get him to check my ears while there as I think I have a sinus infection. I rarely get sick but when I do it's always a doozy. Hopefully this will not be life threatening as I feel like I'm just coming into my own and I'm not ready to be finished.

Today I'm venturing out shopping with my Mother-in-law. Belks is having a HUGE sale and she wants to check it out and I figured it would be a way to spend some time with her so she won't feel so neglected. Besides - I need some clothes for work.

Laundry also has GOT to get done today as Scott is leaving for Corpus Christi TX tomorrow morning and he needs clean and freshly pressed items to wear. I hate that he is having to go there again; it means a supplier is not meeting the Companies expectations AGAIN! UGH! For the life of me I can't understand why people avoid doing the right thing and getting things done on time. Or simply doing what their bosses ask of them to make THEIR business successful. Yes it's hard getting out of our comfort zones but it's the only way to grow. Heck I have difficulty with it myself but I push pass the discomfort and get it done so that I can be successful. Ok... enough harping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...