Search This Blog

Sunday, November 06, 2011

Fall Back time once more....

I wish we would stick to one time and never have "Spring Forward" and "Fall Back". Just live in Standard time all the time and be done with it. I'm up before Dawn this morning and am looking forward to watching the sunrise in an hour or so. I've all ready started laundry and will do house cleaning today as well since we goofed off yesterday and I have to return to my job tomorrow.

Perhaps I will fit a bit of sewing in today as well. I've started working on Carrolyn's Crazy quilt block and plan to add some more to that today as well. Need daylight before I can do that though as I can't see well enough to work on it before the sun comes up. I hope that she will like what I've added.

I've also been thinking about how nice a couple of long full skirts would be to wear this winter and I have the fabric for several in my "stash". I'm very thankful for my fabric stash these days with the price of fabric going up and up. Not sure what I will do when I run out of it... but that's going to take awhile.

Greg found out yesterday that his Chief is retiring and that has saddened him as he greatly respects and appreciates his leadership. Hopefully their Division will get a good replacement. Life is all about changes.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a blessed and wonderful Sunday too. Blessings and I hope you get those skirts made. It will be winter and cold before we know it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...