Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Little Something I whipped up

I just made this little reversible bag today for a niece's birthday. I hope that she will like it. I also made her an initial choker to wear; nothing fancy - just fun!


I will have LOTS of time for projects around the house this week as I'm only scheduled to work one evening. I'll do my best to fill the hours of "FREE" time. I need to walk the yard and make a list of everything that needs attention. And I also have those 6 projects I pulled out of "the tub of UFO's" a couple months back so that I could have them finished before the end of March -  I guess I better get busy huh? Only 10 more days left in this month. I should have LOTS to share throughout this week.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely reversible bag and the choker is sweet and simple and will probably go with everything she wears :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative and ambitious!!!!! You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanna make your own reversible bag? Pattern found here: http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/projects-ideas/bags-pillows/reversible-purse_1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the reversable bag...in fact I have a preteen Granddaughter who would love one...thanks for the pattern..
    ~~HUGS~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag is adorable. Thanks for the pattern. I'm going to make a few for Christmas gifts. The little initial necklace is perfect for a teen. She'll be the envy of her friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Bag & Choker. I'm sure your niece with love them. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...