Search This Blog

Sunday, March 06, 2011

OH I miss HIM so!

OH I MISS GREG!!! I'm in AGONY here!
Tesla is missing Greg SO BAD! He stayed near his bedroom door nearly ALL DAY yesterday waiting for him to come home for cat and kid time. I had to snap a few pictures just so Greg can see how much he is missed by his entire family...


Before we went out to run a few errands we went in our back yard and found some new blooms to share as well as a progress shot of Scott's hard necked garlic...
Grape Hyacinths

Hard neck garlic

Bradford Pear Tree

2 comments:

  1. Hi Becky,
    Tesla is such a cutey pie kitty :) :) :) Oh, that's sweet that he sleeps by Greg's door. The hyacinths are GORGEOUS!!! and garlic, I love garlic!!! Your pear tree is beautiful too!!! Have a great week. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor kitty! He is adorable. And thank you for the spring pictures... there's no real spring here, and I do miss it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...