Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ah Pollen Season has arrived

Yesterday when I got in my car to come home from my job I noticed the first sign of REAL Spring.... pollen on my car's hood. And this morning I have the most dreadful headache. It is time to start taking a daily allergy tablet and drink more water. I am really tired working a straight 6 days of 6 hour shifts going at full speed to get a bunch of plan-o-gram sets done at the store. the Scrap-booking department is getting a complete revamping. Yesterday I worked 4 (2 1/2 foot) sections of the stickers each section containing 50 to 100+ different stickers and there is like 75 feet of stickers now. Today I will get a break from setting plan-o-grams as it's truck day and we are all hoping that all the new stuff will be on it so we can fill all those empty pegs. Next week I will have more time at home and I am looking forward to the chance to do a bit of yard work and sewing. I'll check in again later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...