Search This Blog

Thursday, March 03, 2011

A Mother's Love

 I don't think those people that spew hatred at Military Funerals understand the love and commitment entire American Families go through in service of our Country of birth. I spent this morning sewing badges and such onto new uniforms for our son - our ONLY child to go and serve our country for the next two weeks. I'm sure it won't be long until he is called to serve his country in a foreign land and when that day comes I know that his brother's in arms no matter what the branch will be there serving and protecting as well and together they will do their best to keep each other safe while keeping ALL OF US safe. Please take time to Thank our Service people - they deserve our love and support.
 I am a proud Navy Seabee Mom!

2 comments:

  1. Living in the state where these hate-mongers live, i don't think they give any thought at all to what these fine young men (and some not so young) are doing for us. They cannot be Christians and spew out such venom ~ "out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks." They sicken me every time i see or hear of them bringing their message of hate to the graveside of a lost son-brother-grandson, etc. i will say a prayer for your son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally respect a man or woman that goes off to serve their country. It is very hard on them and their loved ones. My prayers will be with him. B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...