Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

On my mind.... Summer Sewing and Jewelry

I picked up 4 new patterns today and will be making some of these pieces for myself and I love getting the little "freebie" sheets for projects and may make myself some jewelry to match my new outfits. I especially love the skirt with the BIG pockets.
This is a weekly feature at Down To Earth . Why not join in the fun and write up an "On my Mind" post of your very own - leave a comment under Rhonda's blog with a link to your post and we can all visit each other via the web.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely casual looking dresses and making jewellery to match sounds like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mum was a dressmaker, I unfortunately did not inherit her patience. Jewelery however may be an interesting idea! Good for you, enjoy your new creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe I'm going to have to take up sewing...the idea of having new clothes at one's own hands sure sounds appealing here!

    http://bettermebetterworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dresses and skirts look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I envy you for the ability to sew! I have a hard time with patterns, and usually do it my way...and believe me, I don't do it often! lol..My last project was pajama bottoms! Have fun, hope we get to see the finished projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just wiped the dust off my sewing machine after it has been in storage due to a huge family move. Yesterday,my daughter jumped in and made a dress for the little girl next door. Sewing is so rewarding.

    Enjoy the creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am still a beginning sewer so I am in awe. I hope we will see the results.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I should be sewing but I am not. :D I love big pockets too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...