Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

Handy Husband and Flowering Almond

OH! I'm one lucky gal as I have such a handy husband. The water pump went out on my Buick and Scott went right to work getting parts and looking up on how to do the job of replacing the water pump. Today I had my car back to drive to work and I was one happy gal! 
This is my Flowering Almond in our front yard. I absolutely adore this bush and have planted one at every house that we have lived in My Grandma Carr had one when I was growing up on the farm in New York. Every time I see it in bloom like this it reminds me of her.  It has some "babies" under it that I am going to try to transplant. I will definitely want these where ever I live in the future.

4 comments:

  1. No Chinese parts or products were used in the repair of this vehicle. See my post on http://softlyscrambled.blogspot.com/
    for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Flowering Almond plant is beautiful. I've seen similar ones here in town. I'll have to snap some photos and post them on my blog sometime. What a sweet hubby to fix your car for you :) :)Now, where did the parts come from? Have a great week :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All parts and supplies were made in the USA. I purchased them at the local Auto Zone store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Flowering Almond, not yet out here in UK.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...