Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

My Healing Cat

Last night I took a hot bath followed by an Aleve tablet and a glass of water and went to bed before Scott. It wasn't long after I got settled in that my "healer" showed up; Tesla knows when and where my legs hurt and instinctively knows where to apply pressure to give me some relief from the screaming muscles. I called to Scott and told him to bring the camera; this is what he captured...
The reason for the leg pain this time was I have spent a lot of time squatting; getting down on my knees; and bending and stooping working on the new scrap-book paper layout - LOTS of new papers including ACETATE SHEETS! Something that EVERYONE has been asking for. And yesterday I had also helped unload 4 u-boat carts full of yarn in a 2 hour period. I really enjoy stocking and setting plan-o-grams more than anything else so I am thrilled that this is the position they gave me the opportunity to fill. Now if my body will just hold up to it all. I did have to buy some reading glasses as the labels are quite difficult to read - REALLY small print. 

Tomorrow I want to do a little gardening and some sewing since I am off from work. Will post about it all tomorrow night.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet kitty to know where Mommy needs her healing touch.

    Hope you are feeling much better today.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cat was the same way~ it was great until I fractured my elbow and he thought he should head-butt it until it was better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...