Search This Blog

Sunday, December 26, 2010

SNOW at Christmas

The view out our front door this morning.

It NEVER happens - snow on Christmas is literally unheard of here. It's usually February before we even expect any but this morning we were greeted to a white yard.
After breakfast Scott and I took a walk by the river as the snow continued to fall from the sky.
By the time we got back to our car we were ready to be home and warm.


Scott is putting the finishing touches on a BIG pot of homemade chicken noodle soup and it's smelling DELICIOUS!







Scott and I near the Railroad Trestles on the River Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...