Search This Blog

Saturday, December 25, 2010

2010 Christmas Eve


 Last night we went to my Mother-in-law's for Christmas Eve with Scott's side of our family. It was a WONDERFUL evening with them all. Greg's girlfriend, Rachel joined us after she got off from work. We all thoroughly enjoyed the evening together. And they all spoiled us tremendously -it's good to be loved so much. I wish we could have done more for them. Perhaps if I start now I can have something EXTRA special made for each of them for next Christmas. Here are a couple pictures of what Scott and I received from them....
The envelope by Scott's pile contains checks from his Mom, His sister (Adele) and her husband (Tom) as well as his brother (Steve) and Sister-in-law (Jane) that will help us TREMENDOUSLY with our bills. We greatly appreciate their thoughtfulness. David and Debbie gave us a nice gift card as well and that will also be put to good use.

David and Debbie also got me a FABULOUS scarf - it's so soft and lovely and the colors will go with so much. And they found another quilting magazine that I haven't seen before. It has some wonderful projects in it that I want to make. They also got Scott a wonderful travel book that we will put to great use this next year.

Scott's Mom got me some bubble bath and she got Scott a lovely soft leather wallet. The wallet was like a miracle as Scott's is falling a part and he really needed a new one.  

We just had such a lovely evening!

2 comments:

  1. HI Becky... I'm glad you are having a good time with family :) :) :) Happy Christmas to you and the rest of the family :) :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, I am glad you had a wonderful Christmas! I get that magazine and love it, too. There are lots of nice projects in it -- my fish quilt pattern came from it. Enjoy and God bless. You have a wonderful, thoughtful family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...