Search This Blog

Saturday, December 25, 2010

2010 Christmas Morning

We ate breakfast - opened gifts and then Greg took Rachel to Doctor's Care. She has some type of stomach bug OR food poisoning from the meal she ate at work yesterday. And she has to have a Dr excuse for missing work when all she really needed was a quiet day to recover from loosing her cookies all evening.

 We all have enjoyed this Christmas so much and have enjoyed the time together as well as the lovely gifts. Scott got me a large loaf pan so now when I make the Mexican Chocolate Cake it won't run over in the oven. And he got me a new keyboard and a mouse for my computer... it's AWESOME! OH and a new LARGE mixing bowl with a rubberized bottom so it won't wobble all over the counter when I am mixing something up. So many lovely practical things - just what I LOVE! Here are a few pictures from this morning...
Me with a book I had on my Amazon Wishlist that Greg gave to me

Scott with his joke gift - can't really list what they used to call these here as it wouldn't be Politically correct but he LOVES them!

Me being "CHEESY"

Greg and Rachel at the "Loot Table"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...