Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Busy Day Yesterday

Yesterday I baked ALL DAY!!!!
Chocolate Chip Cookies, dipped pretzels, No-Bake Cookies and Peanut Butter Cookies


Oatmeal Raisin, dipped pretzels,and Sugar cookies
I will be taking these trays full into work today as my gift to my co-workers. When I told the Boss I was bringing them in on Saturday he said, "I'm not working Saturday? So I won't get any" - I sure hope they leave some for him on Sunday (tomorrow). I mean seriously in those two trays there are 12 DOZEN cookies. You'd think they would last 2 days. 

After a short nap in the chair with Tesla on my lap the fella's came home and we went to my sister, Ronda's and her husband Kevin's for a DELICIOUS Spaghetti dinner. Ronda surprised the daylights out of me with a Zoo Membership because I had made her an UN-Christmas present - a small album of her childhood picture's. I LOVE the Zoo; especially the garden's but the rates are quite high to just pay for a single day. I can go as often as I want now for a year. I'm thinking a once a week trip to the Zoo in 2011 sounds AWESOME!

 Their dogs were so funny; especially Sonny. He would stare at the shadows and reflections made on the floor by the under cabinet lighting and the lights on their Christmas tree.
And he was such an attention hound.Poor Winnie and Wrinkles could hardly suck up. Winnie gave up and retired to "her room" so I don't have a picture of her.

But Wrinkles managed to sit in all of our laps for some intense petting and oohs and ahas. I think she would have liked to keep Greg.

We had a wonderful time and it was so good to see them as well as my folks that drove down from Spartanburg for dinner as well.
Dad, Ronda and Mom
Kevin and Ronda's tree was lovely and Kevin enjoyed showing us his neat train that went around the middle of the tree.
Kevin and his train

1 comment:

  1. HI Becky... oh, have a lovely time with your family. Those cookies sure do look good, especially those "no-bake" cookies. Did your boss actually manage to get some of those cookies you brought to work? Happy Christmas to you and your family. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...