Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

REALLY!

My sewing room is a W-R-E-C-K!....

You've been warned.....





See I told you! Re-organizing will be a priority eventually... Right now I am working on Roll Roll Cotton Boll and I have a path to the sewing machine and I can still close the door. Here is part one of Roll Roll Cotton Boll...
I've got the pink rectangles cut for part two and will be cutting the brown's as soon as I post this so it won't be long until I have part two completed.

Yesterday Scott and I made Vegetable Beef Soup and Corn bread ( I made the soup and he made the cornbread). I used some of the left over beef brisquet that Greg's girlfriend, Rachel gave us and it turned out DELICIOUS!
We will have leftovers for lunch today.

Well back to playing!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Becky, Regardless of the clutter, when you make your way down the path to your sewing machine, you are a happy camper. Hugs, Gerry
    PS: Your food looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, it's not that bad. It looks like my daughter's room on a good day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby would love that pink color on her walls if she didnt have to share!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...