Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

White Knuckle Drive Home

I am absolutely drained from my drive home from Spartanburg. I saw 3 spin outs on I-26 and at some points it was a white out because of truck spray. I drove 55 to 60mph as the car kept loosing it's grip on the road. It really amazes me that people will drive in that kind of weather and not turn on their head lights and go 70 mph or more - SCARY!

I stopped at AC Moore for a breather and bought some stickers for the albums that I have in the works for Christmas gifts. And I had hoped to buy a NAVY album but they didn't have them anymore. I guess I will have to look online for one. Such fun stickers!

I also stopped at Hobby Lobby but they didn't have the album either. I bought some glitter glue to jazz up some Christmas cards and picked up some free jewelry making pamphlets. LOTS of ideas to use items from my stash for Christmas gifts. I need to find out who all in the family has pierced ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...