Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The rain just keeps pouring down...

It's absolutely pouring here this morning. I just went to check on the leak in the corner of my sewing room and there is water coming down the wall. I will have to check into what is going on up there when the rain lets up. I think it's where there are magnolia limbs sitting on the roof and I can trim them back myself. For now I put a towel down to catch the water since it's just a little stream but will go back in and check on it periodically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...