Search This Blog

Monday, November 02, 2009

Removed the Playlist

I removed my playlist as it seemed to be hanging some people up and half the time I'm just turning it off when I'm on our blog. Hopefully this will help folks get on here again.

I'm returning home starting Sunday. I want to be where my heart resides. Scott has some work for now and will continue to apply for something with benefits. For now we will manage together. I want to be more available to my family if they need me instead of being tied to a demanding job that leaves me completely exhausted and stressed to the max.

I'm making a chicken pie for dinner tonight and will have a bit of chicken left over for either soup or another type of casserole for tomorrow. More home cooked meals are in our future - thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...