Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Scented Pine Cones

I absolutely HATE scented pine cones. They make me physically ill every time a fresh batch comes into the store. I'm so ready to be away from them and am glad that Saturday is my last day. Why anyone would purposefully put those in their homes is beyond me.

I'm looking forward to next week and am planning my days all ready. I'm making mental lists of all I want to do in the yard before it gets too cold. And I have Christmas presents to make and have a list of everyone and ideas listed after their names. I will use from my stash as much as possible so no additional money will go out of our budget for Christmas this year.

Tesla was sitting in the hall bathroom this morning waiting for someone to walk by and turn the water on a slow stream in the sink so he could have "running water". Scott said he doesn't know why people think that cat is spoiled. HA HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...