Search This Blog

Sunday, November 08, 2009

A fullfilling life

I have come to the conclusion that I should live a "full filling life"; A life full of memorable moments, glorious sunrises and sunsets and lots of love in between. It's really not going to matter what I "have" in the end if I haven't taken the time to show people I love them. I am thinking about mid-afternoon teas and perhaps some crafting sessions. Time spent in my garden growing food to nourish our bodies and the time spent there nourishing my soul. Long walks with Scott and Amelia at the River or around the neighborhood. Sitting and talking about important things and the not so important things of life.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your spirit is quickly rebounding :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...