Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Unmerciful Stomach Bug

I don't know what gave me the wicked stomach bug last night but THANK GOD for Pepto Bismo! I was so glad when it finally let up so that I could sleep. I'm still up before the alarms this morning; we went to bed about 8 last night; we were both exhausted.

Scott's car is still in the shop - they still haven't fixed the alignment issue that THEY CAUSED! Took it in for one repair and now they can't get this right. UGH! I'm glad that we still have the old pick-up for him to drive while we are waiting.

Today will be all crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...