Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Christmas Cards

It's that time of year again when we are all dashing about and the Christmas cards are either ready to be mailed the day after Thanksgiving or you are starting to think about getting them done. I'm in the second half- the thinking about it group. I'm wondering if I should type up a letter to go along with the cards or just sign them and get them in the mail. This year really hasn't been that great for us and things aren't looking much better for the beginning of the new year - do I REALLY want to share all that; I am leaning heavily toward NOT writing the letter.

All our Christmas gifts will be handmade by me this year using from my stash; it needs to be used up anyway. The thought of moving all this stuff is almost overwhelming. Scott is thinking we should build our barn errr shop first and then worry about a house of some sort on our land. I'm tending to agree with him.

Yesterday I worked on 2 different knitting projects and I am planning on finishing them up today and then start on some sewing projects. LOTS to do before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...