Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Exhaustion Setting in....

Gosh I'm tired... and it's just the beginning of an eleven day work stretch. I'll make it but I sure wish that I could catch a nap during the day thats for sure. I'm getting a lot accomplished at work and things are improving but it's going to take time to get everything to Standards thats for sure.

I'm so happy that it is the last day of March - Greg will be home in about 2 weeks. I can hardly wait to see him and he can hardly wait to be back home. Last night when he called they were under a tornado watch; I could hear the wind over the phone and Greg said that lightening was coming out of the sides of the clouds. I told him he better get inside and off the phone.

I better get moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...