Search This Blog

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Blissful Morning!

I'm home! It's a quiet Sunday morning and I can hear the birds calling to one another, the cats purring contentedly after eating their fill (of cat food - not birds). And the sounds the house makes when all is quiet - a clock ticking, the coffee maker keeping the coffee hot and the creeks the house makes - all are comforting.

I bought some material for a new dress for myself yesterday and plan to start on it today between loads of laundry and cleaning the house. I also bought some flannel to make a few baby items for my new sister-in-law - yep I have another sweet nephew on the way due to arrive in July.






Our day in Charlotte was rained out for the most part - we drove up there and Scott set up for awhile and sold one item and then we left and went to see my family in Spartanburg. Abby modeled her hat and poncho that I made her and Phoenix has gotten so big! He really loves the texture of that hat and poncho too. Dougie was just happy to show us his new dinosaurs when he got home from school and then Uncle Scott was ready to head home. I slept most of the way back home too and let Scott do the rest of the driving. I needed that rest.

Greg is getting some final things taken care of and is so looking forward to getting home in two weeks - just two weeks and I will get to hug him and look at him again. I'll be one happy Mom then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...