Search This Blog

Monday, March 09, 2009

ONE OF THOSE DAYS!

I've had one of THOSE days - you know the ones where you wished you could just start it over with all the right answers a head of time. Thats what today was for me.... repair persons, rodent control man, big direct vendor shipments and a surprise delivery of a new thread fixture to name a few. TOMORROW WILL BE BETTER!

Took a walk at the River with Scott and Miss Amelia; she was SO HAPPY! She sounded like a steam locomotive walking along. We got to see a red fox across the river and 5 vultures settling in for the night AND a baby cotton mouth snake and wouldn't you know it we were camera-less! Now for some deep sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...