Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Broke Down and took an allergy pill

I have kept a head ache all day today and have finally given up and took a store brand Benadryl so I won't be awake for long now and am just hoping that I hear the alarm in the morning. But I had to get some relief and some much needed sleep. If Greg is going to call I hope that he does it soon.

Greg is to graduate on April 16th and from what he has heard once he graduates he is sent home right afterwards. Something wonderful to look forward to.

I bought some beautiful fun fabric to make something adorable for a certain spoiled little girl that's name starts with "A"... lol. I will post pictures when I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...