Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

PRESSURE

Well I'm definitely back in the pressure cooker - tomorrow is Inventory and I'm being held accountable for what was not done before I got there. Expectations of peers are that I need to live in the Store; not sure I can do that for health reasons. I think 5 to 6 days a week 9 to 12 hours a day should be enough of my soul. I give 110% when I'm there and change occurs slowly. I will do my best and hope that it is enough for them, I just will not give up my entire life for a job again. Perhaps I'm just exhausted after a 14 hour day yesterday and will feel more "into it" tomorrow - OH YEAH! THATS INVENTORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...