Search This Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2009

No One's Safe

Don't get too comfortable in your job these days as it can end tomorrow - just like that it could end. Scott got laid off today. I guess we will see what the future holds from here. I'm going to keep plugging away at Jo-Ann's and make it work. And hope and pray that they don't start cutting back too.

On a brighter note... in less than a month we will get to see our wonderful son again. I can hardly wait. He has grown so much since Christmas; you can hear it in his voice. He truly is unique... no other quite like him.

The flowers are stunning at the moment and my sinuses continue to show their appreciation for them by making me feel like my head weighs a ton. The walking onions that I divided and reset in the bed along the garage are doing very well. The peas that I planted never sprouted; perhaps the seeds were too old. I may try to do something out there in the morning since I don't have to be to work until 11 tomorrow.

Well I'm feeling the sleep coming over me as I sit here typing. Time to listen to this body of mine and get some rest. Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...