Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring - Pollen Season

I have another sinus headache - love the flowers of Spring but hate the allergies! Today I will take an allergy pill before I leave the house.

Everything is going pretty well; I'm just tired - awful tired. I've got to get things to a point that I am not working so many days and no more than 9 hours a day. I think I've found a Receiving person and plan to get her in today or tomorrow to fill in paperwork and such. I'm hoping and praying that everything works out to bring her on board.

2 comments:

  1. Try a liquid ioniser to reduce your allergy problems

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to research that and see if it works. The wind has blown and blown today so now my head feels like it weighs a ton. Everything has a yellow tinge here. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...