Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Finding a Balance

That is what I need to do - find a balance in my life. I just started this new position and am all ready starting to feel tremendously overwhelmed as the place is in such a horrible condition. I need another manager that cares what happens in the building and I need the staff to catch on to what I need from them every day to get this place looking good again and producing more than a mess. I'm going to walk the store today and make a list of issues and changes I'd like to make. As well as repairs that I see need to be done. It may actually turn out to be a legal pad FULL!

I'm weary and am ready for my day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...