Search This Blog

Friday, April 03, 2009

GOOD GRIEF IT'S FRIDAY!

Thank goodness!... another six days and I'll get a day off. At that point I'm REALLY going to need it. I'm so tired tonight and am looking forward to a nice hot bath perhaps in candle light - something nice and soothing.

The 2 cats are trying their best to be obnoxious. They act like that haven't been fed at all today... the piggies. Neither appears to be starving but they sure can make it sound like they are with all the little talking noises that they make.

Scott fixed some spaghetti noodles to go with the marinara sauce that I put together before I left for work this afternoon and it was so nice to have food waiting for me when I got here tonight.

Back at the job at 7 AM - it's 20% off family and friends weekend and boy are thry shopping hard! I had an excellent day today, beat last year by nearly $2000. Not bad for the new kid on the block I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...