Search This Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Morning - early morning!

Since I was late getting to work yesterday because of the fiasco that started at midnight I'm up early today. I'm only going in for 4 hours this morning and then coming home to housework here - it's work no matter where I am but here I can wear anything I want and take a nap if the mood strikes me.

It's that time of year when it's chilly in the morning and the use of the space heater to take the chill off is welcome. Then later in the day it will be in the 70's or 80's... crazy!

I have pigeons nesting in the front A/C at the store and the guy said that he would have to put a quote in as the labor is intensive to fix the problem and that it would take half a day to complete the job. So until that is done there is a chance that poo may fall from the front vent by register 1. UGH!

I bought some more fabric for another sun-dress - I'm wanting to work on some of these this afternoon as I need the clothes and I'm just on a sun-dress kick these days. Something loose fitting after being confined in work clothes day after day will be so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...