Search This Blog

Friday, April 24, 2009

Thankful for a morning at home!

I'm home until 1:30 today; which is good as I have a BUNCH of laundry and housework waiting for me. Isn't it amazing how that always happens... get some time off and work is waiting.

Greg was up and gone when I got up this morning; hopefully this means he is starting to look for a job. I know that it isn't going to be easy for him to find something but he has to try; he needs something to fill his time until he is called to Duty.

The weather has changed the past few days and it has been getting quite warm by the afternoons which really heats my store up. The sun just glares through the front windows by 4:30.

Yesterday I worked on one section of fabric and got it to the height that it needs to be and re-draped it all to the correct length. Only about another 30 sections to do to get it all "perfect".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...