Search This Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2009

What a day!

Today was a day I do NOT want to repeat anytime soon. Started at 12 AM with a text message from my 7 AM opener that she wasn't going to make it in and then I woke up late as I turned my phone off as she wouldn't stop texting me and I needed some sleep to go open. Got there an hour late and had to call someone else in to cover for her and then we had a pretty good sales day so we were extremely busy. Tomorrow our week long SUPER sale starts and we had so much that needed to be done in preparation for that. We are hoping to have a ROCKING WEEK in sales!

Greg and Scott have been working on Greg's desk so that we can get his computer set up in his room and perhaps get the rest of his things moved in there this weekend so that our front room can start being used to house cabinets for the kitchen as Scott gets them built.

We are going over to Scott's Moms' for a bite to eat and then Greg and I are going to see the new Fast and the Furious movie together. It will be nice to spend a little time with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...