Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

GGGRRRRRrr can't sleep

I'm up EARLY! Just couldn't sleep for some reason. I've read email and checked in on a few of the blogs that I read nearly daily. Perused some crocheting websites and am just trying to stay quiet so that Scott can at least get some rest. I am off today but have a conference call at 9:30 and I also have to get our taxes done today. And I also need to get some house cleaning and laundry done today - fun! AND I need to at least get Greg's bed put back together in his room. He ran into a bit of difficulty and has to retake his final block test today. I am hoping and praying that he passes today so that he can still come home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...